The Polar Trap
The Polar Trap
The Polar Trap is an unforgettable, year-round, food and drinks on the patio experience at The Paddle Trap!
Fall through Winter dining just got all the more festive when you dine inside our cozy and heated igloos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
IS THERE A FEE?
- $10 reservation fee
- There no minimum order.
- See Cancelation Policy below.
HOW MANY FIT IN AN IGLOO?
- We have 9 Dining Igloos that fit up to 6 people. No more than 6. This includes children. We understand they occupy less space. Please respect our capacities. Thank you!
CAN I SMOKE IN THEM?
- No! Smoking and vaping are not permitted. A potential fee of up to $100, subject to the restaurant's discretion. Refer to the terms and conditions on OpenTable for more information.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELATION POLICY?
- Reservations must be canceled 48 hours before your reservation for no charge. Any reservations canceled after the 48 hour deadline will be charged the $10 fee.
ARE THE IGLOOS HEATED?
- Yes! We have two electric heaters in each Igloo; however, the temperature of the igloo depends on how often the door is opened & closed. We recommend you dress in layers for added comfort!
HOW FAR OUT CAN WE RESERVE AN IGLOO?
- You can make a reservation anytime starting October 3, 2023. End date TBD.
WHAT IF I BREAK IT?
- If you break an igloo due to roughhousing, smoking, or any other act of negligence you will be charged the cost to replace the damaged parts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO REPLY YES TO THESE WHEN A RESERVATION IS MADE.
- You are agreeing to rent a private dining experience for precisely 90 minutes at your reservation time. If there is no reservation after yours, you are welcome to stay until the next reservation arrives. Please inquire with management upon arrival if additional time is available. Space is limited in the igloos.
- You agree to have no more than six (6) in an igloo.
- You agree to the cancelation policy stating that any cancelation must be made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation time.
- You agree to no smoking. Violation of this policy will result in up to a $100 charge to your card.
- You agree that if there is any damage to an igloo by roughhousing, smoking, or any other act of negligence, your card will be charged for the cost of the repairs.